Kelowna Auto Repair Services
Honesty & Integrity Since 1987
What are Kelowna Auto Repair Services?
Kelowna Auto Repair is extremely important in taking care of your vehicles. The process involves having your vehicle serviced properly at regular scheduled maintenance intervals by certified experts in automotive repair. Things like oil changes, fluid flushes, brake inspections, tire services, suspension, engine and transmission repair. Even services such as automotive air conditioning service and headlight polishing are all things you will find are included in Kelowna Auto Repair.
Where do I find the Best Mechanic Shop in Kelowna?
What Makes Okapro Automotive The best Auto Repair Shop In Kelowna?
At Okapro we have spent that last 30+ years building relationships and sourcing products with parts manufacturers as well as other service facilities in town.
We pride ourselves on the quality and value that we provide as well as our honest approach to automotive service and repair in Kelowna. We know that automotive shops get bad reputations and we want to change that.
Our goal has always been and will continue to be to provide the best value and the best service to our customers in Kelowna. You aren’t just a number when you bring your vehicle in.
There is so much more to auto repair in Kelowna than just fixing vehicles. We strive to build lasting relationships with our customers so they know that they will get an the very best service every time.
Our customers are well informed of the issues with their vehicles so they understand what is going on. Then they can make the best decisions for themselves on how to move forward with their vehicle repairs.
We are not ones to force you in our doors or pressure you to buy our products and services, that is just not how we operate. Instead we prefer you to find a shop that best fits you and your lifestyle.
Here are a few things to look for when you are choosing a Kelowna Auto Repair Shop.
- Find out if they work on your make and model of vehicle
- Look for a shop where the Technicians are Red Seal certified.
- Visit the shop and get a feel for the front counter staff. Are they friendly? Do they take the time to talk to people.
- Instead of looking at the price of the shop, look for the value. Are you getting good value for what you are paying for?
- Find out what kind of service plans they have and if they can accommodate your needs.
- Do they do regular inspections with their services?
- Ask them about parts suppliers. Do they have specific brands they prefer? In many cases a shop will use brands that they trust and that may reflect in the cost. Understanding why they trust those brands is important.
- Is it easy to schedule your vehicle in?
- Do they send out appointment reminders?
It is important to feel comfortable going to your mechanic in Kelowna because that becomes a life long relationship. Vehicles are long term investments and it is important to have someone you can trust to maintain them and be honest and upfront about what your vehicle needs and why.
Discover Auto Repair In Kelowna At Okapro Automotive
Learn why thousands of residents in Kelowna choose Okapro Automotive to maintain their vehicles and keep them in safe optimal running condition.
Don't wait any longer!
Schedule your car in and get the peace of mind you deserve!